Friday, September 11, 2015

Christmas Swap

I am hosting a Christmas swap in one of my crafting Facebook groups. There are 46 of us doing a 25 cards swap. We have to make 3x4 cards with the numbers 1-25 on them. We are swapping with 5 different partners so that we get a variety of different styles. Everyone is planning on using the cards in different ways. Some are using them in a Rolodex or Heidi Swapp tray, some are using them in their December daily, and some are using a box or tray of some sort. 

This is the tray I am planning on using. I found it at Goodwill for a dollar. I think I will paint it, but I will wait until I receive all of my cards.

Today I started prepping for my first set of 5 cards.
I posted this sneak peek picture on my Instagram and on the facebook group. I didn't want to give too much away, since some of my partners follow me on IG. 

I couldn't resist making a few of my cards



I am going to have so much fun making each set a different style. First up is a vintage style.

Stay tuned...

Thanks for stopping by





No comments:

Post a Comment