Monday, September 7, 2015

A quick gift card holder card


Apparently I forgot to mail out my Nephew's iTunes gift card for his birthday.  I just found it amongst the mess on my workstation this week and his birthday was at the end of July. In my defense I did send him a birthday card that arrived on time, but my brother didn't get back to me about present possibilities until after I sent the card. You see, I am known for sending cards late and since I had the card ready to go, I sent it so it arrived on time. Of course I didn't know they were at Disney World at the time, so, for once, I could have sent it late. Go figure!

Anyway, I whipped up this gift card-card to mail out to my sweet 6 year old nephew who loves his IPad and all the games on it.




I used my trusty Martha Stewart Scoring Board to crease the edges of a rectangular piece of paper and used a 1" circle punch to make the thumb hole. I then used 1/8" easy tear tape to adhere it to my card. I stamped some stars onto the paper and cut out some stamped stars and adhered with puffy glue dots for a raised effect.
I hope he likes it!

Thanks for stopping by!


Products used:
Stamps:  
Inks:
Paper:
Tape:

No comments:

Post a Comment