Saturday, June 17, 2017

PTI- Create along with us June 2017

 
 
 
 
June Release 2017
 
So many beautiful cards by the design team but I was drawn to Michelle Leone's card below. 
 
 
I loved the use of the texture stamp over and over again in different colors and how the sentiment pops.
 
My version is out of season, but I found my trick or treat die and got inspired, so I just went with it.  That's what creating is all about, right?
 
 
I ordered the Quoted: True Friends and can't wait to use it in a similar fashion as this card!
 
Supplies:
PTI Inks: Orange zest and Smokey Shadow
PTI Die: Shaped Sayings: Halloween
Stamps: Chevron stamp from Pine by American Crafts
 
Thanks for looking!
-Janelle
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Janelle, your card was a standout in the lineup. My eye went right to it! Besides, what is out of season rolls around again, right? Love your case and the thought that was behind it. PS, Congrats on the PTI win! Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, that was so sweet of you to say! Thank you so much!

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the lovely compliment Corinna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are ahead of the game now with at least one Halloween card ready and waiting for Fall. It's a beauty and can see how you were inspired by Michelle's beautiful card. Congrats on your PTI win and Happy shopping!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Kathy, that was a lovely compliment and yes, one card down, many to go 😉

      Delete